Advanced Distribution Solutions - Beware of fake reviews written by ownership | Glassdoor

"Beware of fake reviews written by ownership"

I worked at Advanced Distribution Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

There were none. That's all I can say. The rest of this section will just be used to meet the twenty word minimum.

Cons

There are two positive reviews of ADSI on this site. and both are highly suspicious to me of being written by management. In reality, from an employee standpoint, this company is about as bad as it gets. Instead of reading these reviews and taking an honest look at how their business is conducted, management refuses to even entertain the idea that they might not be doing things perfectly and instead try to mislead... potential employees about the culture at this company by faking employee reviews. You would think that with the amount of money that they have spent replacing employees that have quit in disgust they would have figured out that its in their financial best interest to examine their management style. However, ownership's ego could never admit that there was a problem, much less have the ability to even begin to correct it. I've seen other reviews on this site that state that ownership has a great ability to sell but zero management ability, and I couldn't agree more. This is about the least self aware company that I can imagine. Other reviews point to "team outings and dinners" as a positive of company culture. These "team outings" are nothing more than the boss inviting himself out to the bar that employees are already hanging out at and paying for a few drinks. If the only thing that you can point to as a positive is that you've bought a few beers for your team, then you have a serious problem understanding your employees and the health of your organization.

Advice to Management

Stop faking reviews. It's blatantly obvious that this is going on.

Advanced Distribution Solutions2016-07-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Positive experience"

I worked at Advanced Distribution Solutions

Pros

Overall, my exerperience with ADSI was great. I was motivated to work hard and drive results. Aside from being very accommodating, management highly values innovation, hard work and results. This creates an atmosphere of ownership for ones responsibilities and results and also a desire to contribute to the team, one where you can actually see how your contributions have a positive impact on the organization. Also,... the company does a great job at providing team building activities such as happy hours and dinners. The product/technology and service to customers are industry tops and there there is plenty of room to keep growing. As with most things in life, you get out what you put in, and this company is more than fair when rewarding hard work, a good attitude and desire to achieve more.

Cons

Standard procedures could be documented and shared amongst colleagues better

Advice to Management

Had a great experience, became a better professional and built good work habits.

Advanced Distribution Solutions2016-07-27
  2. "Great place to learn"

I have been working at Advanced Distribution Solutions full-time

Pros

Decent salary and experienced engineers to learn from. Good exposure to integration directly with customers.

Cons

Lack structure and process. Basic training is hard to catch on.

Advice to Management

More training to new employees

Advanced Distribution Solutions2017-04-29

Discover more reviews about Advanced Distribution Solutions.