Advantage RN - Stressful | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Stressful"

Pros

Easy to get time off when requested
If you worked with the correct person you could get additional perks

Cons

Management was unprofessional
Often treated as a number, versus a valued Employee

Advantage RN Response

Feb 11, 2015 – Marketing Director

Our management team has been realigned since 2011 and strives to be consistent with all employees. We are sorry you experienced inconsistencies.

Other Employee Reviews for Advantage RN

1. "Opportunity and support from staff."

Former Employee - Travel Nurse
    Former Employee - Travel Nurse

Pros

Very supportive recruiter. Had my needs in mind and made decisions based on my best interested. Good travel opportunity and salary. Great opportunity to see the US and make a decent salary in this economic environment.

Cons

For the most part I was very happy with Advantage RN but, as with most of the field, the benefits could be better.

Advice to Management

Make sure that good recruiters are compensated and kept with the company. Continue to improve opportunities and form relationships with hospitals.

Advantage RN Response

Feb 11, 2015 – Marketing Director

Great advice. Appreciated! With over 4,000 open positions now, I think our hospital relationships are getting stronger! ;-)

2. "Great Company"

Current Contractor - Surgical Technologist in Clarksville, TN
    Current Contractor - Surgical Technologist in Clarksville, TN

I have been working at Advantage RN as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

A great company to work for as a travel medical professional. They are friendly and knowledgeable. My talent manager is an awesome person who takes time to reach out on a personal as well as professional level. I have been called for holidays, birthdays and even family issues such as illness. Other staff members are amazing as well; from front desk to payroll to HR, its a top notch company to be associated with.

Cons

*I have no issues with the company or anyone in it. Other than being in different time zones that make it difficult to reach the office at times, there isn't any issues they haven't addressed for me.
    *The only true Con would be the issue with different hospitals having different time keeping capabilities. I have had to submit in many different ways over the years. Paper scans, online, card swipe, email.

Advice to Management

The only advice I would have would be to try to find a universal time keeping system that would follow regardless of the facility worked.