Advantage Solutions - It has been a great opportunity to work first-hand in a retail setting while growing my sales skills. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Solutions

"It has been a great opportunity to work first-hand in a retail setting while growing my sales skills."

Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

This is a great opportunity to earn a solid income while working for a company that promotes internal career growth.

Cons

Working remotely can sometimes leave you feeling secluded and as if you are not on a team, or have no co-workers.

Advice to Management

Communicate with employees in retail more frequently to increase the feeling of being on a team.

Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Solutions

1. "Very good experiance"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

Pros

it is one of the most rewarding jobs among sale related jobs. It motivates people an employees to do the best.

Cons

It is very busy and demanding work to do but motivates people an employees to do the best. makes strong decision.

Advice to Management

2. "Working at ASM has been a wonderful learning experience."

Current Employee - Strategic Sourcing Analyst in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Strategic Sourcing Analyst in Irvine, CA

Pros

I've been fortunate to have managers that take the time to teach and listen. My managers are always appreciative of my efforts and take the time to tell me so. We have great camaraderie within our team and all team members are always willing to jump in and help when needed. I have a perfect balance between work and home life and that balance allows me to really enjoy what I do at ASM.

Cons

I wouldn’t necessarily call it a downside, but it would be helpful if ASM Connects was a little more user friendly. It's difficult to find what you're looking for on ASM Connects.

Advice to Management

I think the surveys are a great idea. Letting associates communicate the issues they face day to day is helpful for all parties involved.