Advantage Solutions - ASM | Glassdoor

"ASM"

Current Employee - Club Supervisor in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Club Supervisor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It is a great place to work. The management takes care of it's employees. I do like the company but it does pay a little lower than going rate for positions. The insurance is amazing though.

Cons

A lot of work. Weird hours and weeks run thursday to monday. I do enjoy my colleagues very much though and in general I feel I am learnming a lot.

Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Solutions

"Don't bother unless you are looking for very part time"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Advantage Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work your own schedule for store visits.

Cons

Not enough hours and scheduling is horrible. Schedule changes at the drop of a hat and pay is minimal. Mileage reimbursement is way below state average.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like they matter.

"Not a bad company to work for...if you only want to work part-time and have nothing to do on the weekends."

Former Employee - Event Specialist in South Charleston, WV
    Former Employee - Event Specialist in South Charleston, WV

I worked at Advantage Solutions part-time (More than a year)

Pros

They pay pretty decent. I made $12/hr, when I worked for them. The hours of operation can be better than working retail or someplace like McDonald's (except, of course, you can sometimes get weekends off in retail).

Cons

Most of the work is part-time. It's nearly impossible to get a decent paycheck on 3-4 six hour days a week. The hours of operation are usually between 11 and 6, with a mandatory 30 unpaid lunch. It's not exactly 9 to 5. Mandatory weekend work (generally runs Thursday through Sunday, no days are guaranteed, but Thursday work is few and far between). Must be available to work Thursday through Sunday...meaning that if you have another job, it must not impede your ability to work for them on the weekends.

Advice to Management

make the work full-time, so that your employees can support a family, and you will get a better class of employee that will do quality work...and stay with you for the long-haul, thereby reducing your expenses for hiring and training.