Advantage Solutions - Fast-paced agency that provides the employees with the skills to succeed | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Solutions

"Fast-paced agency that provides the employees with the skills to succeed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The executive management team is interested in growing the company by growing the skills of the employees and giving them plenty of opportunities to succeed. The teams are innnovative and knowledgable and more than willing to nuture new employees.

Cons

The work environment is fast-paced with a heavy work load so any potential employees should be know they can handle that. Because of the size of the company, potential employees should be able to reach out to other team members from other offices at any given time without hesitation.

Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Solutions

1. "Advanced Career Experience Candidate"

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coming in as a Leadership Development Associate exposed me to many areas of the business. I was able to see how some of the different segments operate, where as most people come in to the company focusing on their unique tasks and roles.

Cons

There is a lack of mid-level management to help orientate entry level employees to executive level objectives

Advice to Management

Having employees be more engaged in their day to day activities will increase employee motivation and reduce turnover.

2. "Great team to work with!"

Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in Bentonville, AR
    Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Highly motivated team with an innovative atmosphere. Great benefits and very supportive staff. We are always looking to find ways to make other people's jobs easier.

In relation to other companies, we are always looking to fill roles with the most qualified individuals. This atmosphere, combined with the growth of our company, offers many opportunities for promotions. For individuals showing superior understanding of their position and talent could be promoted within a year of starting their current position.

Cons

Because we are a team that really depends on the work of others, individuals in supporting roles will have to be able to "manage" their managers to ensure that they understand their work load. Some people that don't do this end up with more work than they can handle.