Advantage Solutions - Great place to build a foundation and newtork in the retail industry. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Solutions

"Great place to build a foundation and newtork in the retail industry."

Current Employee - Category Analyst in Bentonville, AR
Current Employee - Category Analyst in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Tons of opportunities, great work environment, great co workers. great talent development program

Cons

Not so great communication throughout the company, HR needs improvement & is in the middle of transitioning to new leadership.

Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Solutions

"Working at Advantage Sales and Marketing has been a great experience."

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Boise, ID
    Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Boise, ID

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at ASM has really opened my eyes to the way that the CPG Industry functions. Being an LDA allowed me to see all sides of the business and meet many influential executive associates, an opportunity that most associates never get. Overall my expereince with ASM has been very educational and has pushed me to gain skills I never expected to have any interest in,

Cons

Thus far I havent run many reasons to criticize the organization. One thing I found frusterating with the LDA program was that we were really treated as children which was odd since we are all young professionals between 22-30 years old. Another thing was with the high expectations of my managers it was hard to juggle getting our group project work and numerous assignments done while still working 40 hrs a week on Cat Man projects. It was never clearly layed out if I was to have time to work on LDA assignments and projects during my regular 40 hours a week or if it was expected to be done outside of that time.

Advice to Management

I am very happy to be working at an organization with such inovative and inspirational people. I have learned so much in the last year and have been pushed to my breaking point a few times but it was all worth it as I have gained knowledge that will help me progress my career in the future.

2. "Leadership Development Associate"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The clients I get to interact with are well known brands and have been exciting to execute programs with them. I love the people I work with and the company culture is great! ASM has a terrific executive leadership team and they provide forward thinking which is huge to our company's success.

Cons

The job is demanding so sometimes it is difficult to maintain a work life balance.
    In my role sometimes i end up doing a lot of administrative work vs. marketing and strategy.

Advice to Management

Integrate more of the marketing people with the sales people so they can collaborate and provide a greater level of client service.