Advantage Solutions - THE Company to Work For in the CPG Industry | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Solutions

"THE Company to Work For in the CPG Industry"

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Pleasanton, CA
Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the pros to working at ASM are the endless possibilities. There is so much opportunity for growth within this company, and there are no limitations as to where your career can go. We not only offer positions in Sales and Marketing, our company spans to legal, technical, human resources, and more. At advantage you are encouraged to pave your own path and find the position that is best for you.

Cons

One con to working at Advantage is the transitioning from one role to another. This is something I struggled with, once I received a new position. I had a hard time taking on new work, while balancing training the new hire to take on my old role.

Advice to Management

Some advice I may have for upper management is to come up with a path for people to rise in this company that may have been here ten, twenty years. There are many opportunities for young people, however those who are more experienced and have been here the longest somehow stay in the position they currently have. So that is my advice, along with giving everyone a slight pay increase.

Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Solutions

1. "ACE program for post graduates is a once in a lifetime opportunity"

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate
    Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The ACE program is the perfect way to gain experience working in the CPG industry. The position involves work in all aspects of the business - from retail to sales call meetings. It is a wonderful way to get an overview of the company as a whole. Meeting with top level executives gives you the opportunity to get your name out there. It is evident how important the top level executives see us post graduates as.

Cons

The job description for the ACE program is not thoroughly explained. You are left guessing as to what the job truly consists of.

Advice to Management

Focus more on lower level employees. They are an important asset to the company, but not looked after as much as the top level employees.

2. "A Fast Paced, Accelerated Career Path, with a Family Like Atmosphere"

Current Employee - LDA in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - LDA in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you have a question, no body turns you away and just dives in to help solve the issue. This environment is pace faced, and it never dull. You will never look for something to do, because you will always have something to do. You have every opportunity to learn every aspect of this company, as well as apply this knowledge in real life settings.

Cons

Sometimes having to much to do is a bad thing, because you can't focus on the little details.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and always try to teach your employees something new!