Advantage Solutions - A Fast Paced, Accelerated Career Path, with a Family Like Atmosphere | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Solutions

"A Fast Paced, Accelerated Career Path, with a Family Like Atmosphere"

Current Employee - LDA in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - LDA in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you have a question, no body turns you away and just dives in to help solve the issue. This environment is pace faced, and it never dull. You will never look for something to do, because you will always have something to do. You have every opportunity to learn every aspect of this company, as well as apply this knowledge in real life settings.

Cons

Sometimes having to much to do is a bad thing, because you can't focus on the little details.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and always try to teach your employees something new!

Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Solutions

1. "ASM provides a unique professional environment, consistently generating opportunities for its associates to learn & grow"

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Lubbock, TX
    Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Lubbock, TX

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1.) Genuine care and investment in the future success of all employees.
    2.) One-on-One interaction. Even between the executive level and entry level. (Will not find that at most corporations exceeding 30,000 employees.)
    3.) Comprehensive and Competitive Benefits package.
    4.) Endless job opportunities.
    5.) Very high potential for career advancement.

Cons

1.) Communication between related divisions of the company could be somewhat better. Example: Business Development and Retail Operations. A lot of times Business Development is unaware of Retail Execution Drives/Sales Blitz dealing with clients they represent. In turn this causes problems for both sides (especially for entry level Retail Sales Merchandisers.)

2.) Employees in retail could receive a LITTLE better benefits in the form of commission or bonus. Currently not a single employee, regardless of position receives commission. EVERYONE IS SALARIED which is a good thing because your consistenty guaranteed pay. However after a certain time frame, or depending on the position/advancement bonus's and benefits become better. All in all entry level benefits could be somewhat better.

Advice to Management

None.

2. "THE Company to Work For in the CPG Industry"

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the pros to working at ASM are the endless possibilities. There is so much opportunity for growth within this company, and there are no limitations as to where your career can go. We not only offer positions in Sales and Marketing, our company spans to legal, technical, human resources, and more. At advantage you are encouraged to pave your own path and find the position that is best for you.

Cons

One con to working at Advantage is the transitioning from one role to another. This is something I struggled with, once I received a new position. I had a hard time taking on new work, while balancing training the new hire to take on my old role.

Advice to Management

Some advice I may have for upper management is to come up with a path for people to rise in this company that may have been here ten, twenty years. There are many opportunities for young people, however those who are more experienced and have been here the longest somehow stay in the position they currently have. So that is my advice, along with giving everyone a slight pay increase.