Advantage Solutions - Great company. Great projects. Awesome managers. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Solutions

"Great company. Great projects. Awesome managers."

Former Employee - Sales Specialist in Schaumburg, IL
Former Employee - Sales Specialist in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Advantage Solutions part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunities for part time work. Projects are flexible, and mangers are great.

Cons

Part time work during holiday hours.

Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Solutions

1. "Tiresome"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser

I worked at Advantage Solutions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Paid holidays and benefits. 401K

Cons

Territories are too large, supervisors do not respond to email, telephone calls etc. Mileage only, no car allowance. Company is quick to reduce mileage allowance and very slow to increase it when the price of fuel increases. Good old boys club! Men get more benefits than women. ie, pay, cars etc. You could walk on the moon and receive a mediocre evaluation at the end of the year. This is so they don't have to give a decent raise.

Advice to Management

Supervisor was too afraid to communicate findings from the field to upper management. Was afraid that he would receive reprisals. How is the company and or the client to exceed the competition if the supervisor will not let you know what is going on in the field? He would sometimes forward an email, but only after it had been so edited down, that it was useless.

"Going Noy"

Current Employee - RSM in Wausau, WI
    Current Employee - RSM in Wausau, WI

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a job, that I thought might be good!

Cons

They have decided to make employees drive an hour travel each way without pay, instead of a half hour. So they expect you to give them 4 or 5 hours of time free. They also have decided that instead of paying you after your first 20 miles, you don't need to get paid until 40 miles each way. So each employee that has a large territory will get reimbursed about 300.00 less each month and work 20 hours for free. They also think it is wonderful we can become shelf stockers at Walmart. If I wanted to stock shelves at Walmart I would work there.

Advice to Management

Hope your profits make up for the bad attitude you give every employee who can't afford to quit.