Advantage Solutions - Opportunity | Glassdoor

"Opportunity"

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

This is a company that if you have the right attitude, do a good job and work hard, the opportunities will come.
Always busy and fast paced
Stable growing company

Cons

The culture of responding immediately to opportunities and clients may not be the right place for everyone....but it is what makes this company tick and win

Advice to Management

Keep driving the focus on winning as success breeds success, and people like working for a successful company

Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Solutions

"Do not work here"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

no pros anymore the job used to be fun

Cons

If you are over 40 there is no advancement here. Company keeps taking away benefits from us, you have to pay for 25% of your fuel each week, next year they will be taking away time off (sick time and personal days). Management tells us they listen to our opinions and they don't. Hiring young regional managers that don't care about people, just numbers. Benefits are expensive, I get the same insurance through my wife's company for $150 less a month. Company supports age discrimination. hard work with no reward or recognition.

Advice to Management

listen to employees the ceo needs to get out and visit the reps in the field

2. "Growing Company with lot's of Runway"

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Full Disclosure, I am still employed by Advantage and with that said there is a reason why. I really enjoy working for a company while large still cares and tries it best to do things right. Do they get it right every time? No, but no company does. However they operate as best I can tell with Honesty and Integrity. Having worked for both competitors in the Market place, having a company that wants to do the right thing is rare. Doing the right thing is what ASM tries to do.

Cons

Size at times can be overwhelming and can make individuals feel like they are not seen all time time by the work that they do. I do not think this is the case, but can feel like it.

Advice to Management

Constantly remember what got you to where you are. I know that the new catch phrase what got you here will not keep you there. I think that is very true, since the business is constantly changing, however keeping in lock step with the fundamentals that got you there and learning from the past will keep you humble and strong.