Advantage Solutions - This Company is going Places! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Solutions

"This Company is going Places!"

Current Employee - Finance in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Finance in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Advantage Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Growth, upward movement, this company is growing, growing, growing and the if you are willing to grab the golden ring, your future is secure.

Cons

Constant growth, means constant change. Need to be willing to change direction at a moments notice.

Advice to Management

Share the wealth, stop hording equity and give others a chance to be vested in the Company. The more your assoicates feel they are vested, the more dedicated to ASM they will be!

Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Solutions

"Good, but don't expect to move up"

Former Employee - Technology Specialist in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Technology Specialist in Irvine, CA

I worked at Advantage Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Long lasting business, able to adapt to changes in market. Well thought out benefits plan, and flexible time off for both vacation and illness.

Cons

Stagnation. I could end it in that one word. The only reason I lasted at the company as long as I did was a shifted whole departments. There is little to no upward/sideways movement in the company. They hire for the position and nothing more. Aspire for management? Hope to hell you hired into it, otherwise good luck.

Advice to Management

Seriously consider opening opportunities for advancement for those that show the ambition. I left after 10 years because I finally realized I was going to be better off advancing my life elsewhere.

"Review of Employment as a Retail Sales Merchandiser"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in San Jose, CA

I worked at Advantage Solutions part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good company that has an interest in advancement of their position in the market place. The acquisition and utilization of current technology assist in this purpose.
    this company has fast track opportunities for those interested in achieving long term plans.

Cons

Work is at a steady pace and requires a planned organized approach to its completion. Work can be straining to ones physical body, be prepared.

Advice to Management

Current Management is attempting to communicate with the lower echelons but still has a way to go. However, thumbs up for the effort.