Advantage Technical Resourcing - Upper level work responsibility with resume and career advancement opportunity! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Technical Resourcing

"Upper level work responsibility with resume and career advancement opportunity!"

Current Contractor - Enterprise Network Engineer in Winston-Salem, NC
Current Contractor - Enterprise Network Engineer in Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at Advantage Technical Resourcing as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great contract locations and people to work with as a team!

Cons

Some Contracts aren't long enough!

Advice to Management

None

Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Technical Resourcing

1. "Hands off Management"

Current Contractor - Temp, Audio Visual Engineer @ Google in Mountain View, CA
    Current Contractor - Temp, Audio Visual Engineer @ Google in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Advantage Technical Resourcing as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Connection to major companies that have been great people to work with.
    Worked at SRI international and Google
    Pay was always a step up from where I had been right before assignments

Cons

other than the screening and HR required paper work, no contact from temp company.
    Requests for information about my contract and so forth take weeks, when it should have been hours at the most.
    No sense of being part of the company

Advice to Management

I would give advice to management, but I don't know who that would be, that is the problem.

2. "Absolutely disgusting company to work for"

Former Employee - Senior Resource Consultant in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

I worked at Advantage Technical Resourcing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I genuinely cant think of a pro - at the start, management seem to be supportive but heads up they are far from it!

Cons

How long have you got? Childish team, slopy shoulders attitude, they hang you up to dry and dont support you in the slightest! I asked the joke of a programme manager for help when i was left to manage temp delivery on my own and received no help, no support but was scorned for working too many hours because "i looked tired in front of the client" - what an absolute joke! With 0 support i suffered that job for 6 months and turned things around, the director is a joke, the programme manager is disgusting and no wonder she cannot keep her staff.

Advice to Management

Learn how to manage your team and support them rather than repeatedly throw them under a bus, put an unrealistic amount of pressure on them and sit back to watch them suffer. But ultimately thank for failing my probation despite me saving your contract by actually putting a relationship in place with the client - that job would have put me in an asylum trying to manage the workload of 3 people with no support. And stop saying nasty things about your staff to other members of your team - its incredibly unprofessional! But i have been enjoying seeing how many times you've advertised my role - either your sacking everyone off or people are smart enough to get out quick!!

Advantage Technical Resourcing Response

Oct 12, 2016 – Human Resources Representative

I am sorry you feel you had a negative experience with Advantage. This is not indicative of the experience our successful employees have with us, and we have a high satisfaction rate in our exit ... More