Advantis Global - Love it!! | Glassdoor

"Love it!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I started with ADVANTIS Global 14 months ago right out of college. When taking the job with AG I knew that there would be hard work involved, but I also knew that the opportunity was far larger than most other companies out there. Everything that was told to me in my interview was true; It has indeed been hard work and I have seen my fair share of challenges. However, the level of success I have achieved in a short amount of time is unmatched by any other opportunity I have seen out there. In my short tenure I have been promoted, achieved Sr level status as an Account Manager, given many responsibilities and held to a level of respect from my peers and management that I could never have imagined. If you are a hard working individual with a positive attitude, ADVANTIS Global is the place for you

Cons

Almost been here for a year and a half and I have none.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making this a great experience! You are hiring a terrific culture.

Other Employee Reviews for Advantis Global

"Gave me a Career not just a job"

Current Employee - Resource Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Resource Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have never been at a company where it cares more about the success of their employees than here. When I started at Advantis Global I was looking for a career not just a job, financial independence and a place to grow. I have worked here for a little over a year and a half and have achieved that and more along with have a great work/life balance. The culture is young, fun, and there is no age hierarchy. Leadership/promotions are based on the work you put in, and management provides you with training/mentorship programs that are fun and set you up for success. Management has grown my strengths, constructively helped me work on my weaknesses further developing my professional skills and in turn a confidence that I didn't have prior. I love what I do, am so proud to be a part of a company that is accomplishing so much, and am grateful to be a part of it!

Cons

Get ready to work hard!
    Be ready to learn!

Advice to Management

More group volunteer activities to help the community

"I love going to work every day!"

Current Employee - Human Resources and Operations Assistant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with Advantis for a few months now, and I am excited to go into the office every morning. Everyone I work with is so warm and friendly. Everyone cares about how you are doing and wants you to succeed. Don't get me wrong the work is hard, but if you are willing to put in the work you will be rewarded for it.

The management will answer any questions you have and is willing to help you learn and grow. There is no "figuring it out on your own."

It is exciting to work for a company that is growing so rapidly and getting to be a part of it!

We have a lot of really fun company events, that are a great way to get to know everyone you are working with.

Cons

We have gown so quickly that some backtrack is needed to fold up loose ends. One internal system that affects the front and back office would be wonderful.

Advice to Management

Same as the Con's, just that one big internal system would be wonderful (I am pretty sure they are already working on it ;o))