Advent Global Solutions - Very organized, attention to details both for employees and clients, uses advanced technology, nationwide service | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Advent Global Solutions

"Very organized, attention to details both for employees and clients, uses advanced technology, nationwide service"

Former Contractor - Warehouse Worker in Louisville, KY
Former Contractor - Warehouse Worker in Louisville, KY

I worked at Advent Global Solutions as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Advent Global Solutions is nationwide. I travel a lot and Advent global solutions covers most major cities. They have the technology to do all paperwork electronically including time cards and pay. When they are notified a job ended they work hard finding another position in the area to keep the employee working. Advent Global Solutions matches the position a client needs filled with the qualifications of the applicant to ensure the client gets what they need and the employee has the ability to perform the job accurately.

Cons

In some periods there are temporary cases of lack of communication, like office hours or closings for holidays for Advent Global Solutions, as well as client closings and temporary lack of need for help. When I was on an assignment the client closed for a holiday, I tried to call Advent Global Solutions to let them know the situation but no answer, I reached them the next Monday and was informed they also were closed for the holiday. Another time I went to the assignment I was on to find out they had called Advent Global solutions to cancel for the day and i was sent home.

Advice to Management

I have no advice to the management except that communication needs worked on. I enjoyed working assignments for Advent Global Solutions and wish they were in more places so no matter where I go I could continue working for them.

Other Employee Reviews for Advent Global Solutions

1. "no great experience"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Advent Global Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Advent have some decent clients,

Cons

low pay and less growth

Advice to Management

Change the Policy.Focus product development.

2. "Its good IT consulting Firm"

Current Employee - Senior SAP Consultant in Cupertino, CA
    Current Employee - Senior SAP Consultant in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Advent Global Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

good exposer working with them, they have good client base and good projects.

Cons

Delayed in response on personal issues.