AdvisoryCloud - I love what I do! Great culture, colleagues, flexible schedule, and benefits! You can bring your dog to work! | Glassdoor
  1. "I love what I do! Great culture, colleagues, flexible schedule, and benefits! You can bring your dog to work!"

Current Employee - Analyst in Novato, CA

I have been working at AdvisoryCloud full-time

Pros

Working every day with Executives as they build their brand in Advisory and Board work.

Cons

If you don't want to grow and be challenged this isn't for you

AdvisoryCloud2019-10-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "FUN company to work for!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Novato, CA

I have been working at AdvisoryCloud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The best place I worked so far! I love my job - it's fun and challenging and I love people I work with.

Cons

I can't say one con about this place

AdvisoryCloud2019-11-14

"Beware"

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at AdvisoryCloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

The other salespeople are all helpful and intelligent. Your direct managers seem to want the best for you. Good training when you start. Gorgeous building and nice drive to Novato.

Cons

Oh boy, where to begin? I had been hired in February of 2019 and was making good progress according to my manager. Then one day I was locked out of Salesforce, my Gmail, and everything. I went to my manager and she didn't know what to say. 15 minutes later, I got called in to meet with one of the sales directors who said they were laying off 1/4 of the sales staff. Keep in mind, in the less than 3 months I had worked there I had been given 3 different scripts to use and I still had closed business and was getting positive feedback in 1:1s. They then offered to pay for an Uber for me to go home. It's my fault that I didn't do more research on the company before starting because they had changed their name from ExecRanks because they had such negative publicity from their original name (kind of like how Comcast changed it's name to Xfinity). Most comical of all, I wrote a negative review on another site and I was threatened by their joke of an HR director to take it down because it was disparaging. Apparently she doesn't know that to be sued, what I have to be writing is untrue. So, take all the reviews here with a grain of salt, esp the positive ones.

Continue reading
    AdvisoryCloud2020-02-19

Discover more reviews about AdvisoryCloud.