AdvisoryCloud - Start-up Culture with Great Leadership! | Glassdoor

"Start-up Culture with Great Leadership!"

Current Employee - Member Services in Novato, CA

I have been working at AdvisoryCloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great Culture (one of the best I've worked in) - management takes very conscious effort to improve the culture and provide a great working environment for everyone - Excellent people: The people here are some of the best. They have the brains, heart and ability to be relentlessly resourceful and jump in to help other teams. - Small and open - your ideas will be heard. - transparency - You will know everything about the company including finances, the good, the bad, the plans and strategy for future. But if you are not experienced, you may not be able to handle it - People oriented - The focus is on Clients and Employees - always. Any personal issue that an employee has is treated with utmost respect and time/space provided as needed. - Good management - While there are some mistakes that management makes sometimes, they are very careful to listen to feedback and address issues immediately. We certainly are growing and learning from past mistakes.

Cons

This is a SaaS company in a re-start up mode! We changed our business earlier this year - market forces will always be in play. There are ups and downs in how the company does. This results in sometimes having to make hard decisions such as layoffs or change of plans. Many people, especially junior people don't understand how startups work and the level of agility required to manage the situation. So the environment can sometimes come off as chaotic,... You have to be open and willing to pivot on a dime. It's not for most, but I like it. Gives me the ability to stay creative and fresh.

Continue reading
    AdvisoryCloud2019-11-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "FUN company to work for!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Novato, CA

I have been working at AdvisoryCloud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The best place I worked so far! I love my job - it's fun and challenging and I love people I work with.

Cons

I can't say one con about this place

AdvisoryCloud2019-11-14
  2. "Not Good"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Novato, CA

I worked at AdvisoryCloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay and work life ballance

Cons

Bad reviews and negative press

AdvisoryCloud2020-04-07

Discover more reviews about AdvisoryCloud.