AdvisoryCloud - Beware | Glassdoor

"Beware"

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at AdvisoryCloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

The other salespeople are all helpful and intelligent. Your direct managers seem to want the best for you. Good training when you start. Gorgeous building and nice drive to Novato.

Cons

Oh boy, where to begin? I had been hired in February of 2019 and was making good progress according to my manager. Then one day I was locked out of Salesforce, my Gmail, and everything. I went to my manager and she didn't know what to say. 15 minutes later, I got called in to meet with one of the sales directors who said they were laying off 1/4 of the sales staff. Keep in mind, in the less than 3 months I had worked there I had been given 3 different scripts to use and I still had closed business and was getting positive feedback in 1:1s. They then offered to pay for an Uber for me to go home. It's my fault that I didn't do more research on the company before starting because they had changed their name from ExecRanks because they had such negative publicity from their original name (kind of like how Comcast changed it's name to Xfinity). Most comical of all, I wrote a negative review on another site and I was threatened by their joke of an HR director to take it down because it was disparaging. Apparently she doesn't know that to be sued, what I have to be writing is untrue. So, take all the reviews here with a grain of salt, esp the positive ones.

Continue reading
    AdvisoryCloud2020-02-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "FUN company to work for!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Novato, CA

I have been working at AdvisoryCloud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The best place I worked so far! I love my job - it's fun and challenging and I love people I work with.

Cons

I can't say one con about this place

AdvisoryCloud2019-11-14

"Start-up Culture with Great Leadership!"

Current Employee - Member Services in Novato, CA

I have been working at AdvisoryCloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great Culture (one of the best I've worked in) - management takes very conscious effort to improve the culture and provide a great working environment for everyone - Excellent people: The people here are some of the best. They have the brains, heart and ability to be relentlessly resourceful and jump in to help other teams. - Small and open - your ideas will be heard. - transparency - You will know everything about the company including finances, the good, the bad, the plans and strategy for future. But if you are not experienced, you may not be able to handle it - People oriented - The focus is on Clients and Employees - always. Any personal issue that an employee has is treated with utmost respect and time/space provided as needed. - Good management - While there are some mistakes that management makes sometimes, they are very careful to listen to feedback and address issues immediately. We certainly are growing and learning from past mistakes.

Cons

This is a SaaS company in a re-start up mode! We changed our business earlier this year - market forces will always be in play. There are ups and downs in how the company does. This results in sometimes having to make hard decisions such as layoffs or change of plans. Many people, especially junior people don't understand how startups work and the level of agility required to manage the situation. So the environment can sometimes come off as chaotic,... You have to be open and willing to pivot on a dime. It's not for most, but I like it. Gives me the ability to stay creative and fresh.

Continue reading
    AdvisoryCloud2019-11-14

Discover more reviews about AdvisoryCloud.