AdvizeX - Great culture, strong leadership, pay for performance | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AdvizeX

"Great culture, strong leadership, pay for performance"

Current Employee - Presales in Burlington, MA
Current Employee - Presales in Burlington, MA

I have been working at AdvizeX full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Culture, technical talent, respect for the individual, enablement

Cons

Like any job, you need to manage your work/life balance and ask for help if needed.

Advice to Management

Increase focus on employee engagement for work/life balance and career development.

Other Employee Reviews for AdvizeX

1. "Sr. Presales System Engineer"

Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Tampa, FL

Pros

Most technical engineers are very competent. They highly invest in certifications and needed training. The post sales consultants have a broad level of knowledge. The company's executive management maintains excellent high level partnerships. The senior leadership is VERY competent. Fred (CEO) is one of the most observant people I have ever met.

Cons

There are only a few excellent sales executives that support most of the company. Some middle managers are too narrow focused and divert blame the wrong way. Some of the areas are too lax in the way they do business. The hiring policy of the sales force especially should be stricter.

Advice to Management

Several people sort of "slide by" without having to take responsibility for thier actions; while this happens easily in large companies, small companies need to be more responsive. Marketing and Sales should research the documentation they present to the company before releasing to the general employees.

2. "One of the better jobs I've had so far."

Current Employee - Technology Consultant
    Current Employee - Technology Consultant

Pros

Fast Learning; You need high level of discipline. This company strongly supports education & certification which will help you in your career; they are willing top pay for it. VERY rare in companies.
    There is no real feeling that anyone hates their job here - everyone in the company appears to be enjoying themselves and remain helpful when help is needed. There is a fair amount of travel involved; but I enjoy the change of scenery from time to time.

Cons

No 401k matching, benefits are only OK (Not bad, just not great). Like most jobs you can forget what sleep feels like but it has it's trade offs that can make up for it.

Advice to Management

I can only speak for my own manager who is a VP. Everything seems to go smoothly so I can't complain.