- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Excellent place to workJan 21, 2022 - Software Developer in Durham, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Management does their best to set you up for success and make sure you have the tools and resources that you need to do your job well - Excellent culture built around compassion and humility; co-workers who advocate for one another - Blameless post-mortems - Good pay and growth opportunities - Relaxed atmosphere - Encouragement of a healthy work-life balance; management is very respectful of your life outside of work - Emphasis on hiring for the right culture fit, not just hiring based on technical skill-set alone
None that come to mind.
Other Employee Reviews
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
A great engineering departmentOct 23, 2022 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work/life balance, low-stress, minimal meetings, and excellent project management. Epics and stories are always well thought out with clear criteria. You'll have the opportunity to take ownership of projects and your voice can help shape the product. RFCs allow you to go into detail about an idea and get feedback from your teammates. Engineering management always has an open door and is always happy to hear feedback. A departmental meeting every 2 weeks covers important topics and give you a chance to present to the department at large (if you ever desire to). Excellent processes/workflow, continuous delivery pipeline, and development tooling. You can be up and running on day 1. This is nothing short of an amazing team to work with.
Exposure to the rest of the company can be a bit limited (although there are monthly all-hands meetings). This may be a positive for you though, depending on your preferred work style. And on the flip side, you may be surprised how many people have heard about you if you get opportunities to branch out--leadership gives credit where due when discussing their teams' achievements.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★
Rebounded well from last yearJun 6, 2023 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Your work will be recognized by management along with shout outs from your peers. - Awesome teammates, great leaders. - Well organized development process. - Deploy frequently with minimal bottlenecks. - There are a variety of projects that won’t leave you bored. - Leadership makes an effort to balance software health and product features. - Lots of learning opportunities.
- There is a desire to have more people in the office. I love our team but the office is the least productive place for an engineer to work. Let alone the long commute. - Our new CEO isn’t very charismatic. Though, it’s clear that he knows how to run a business effectively. I still don’t understand his vision besides cleaning up the mess of the previous CEO.Continue reading