Aegis Living - General Manager | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "This is an employee first company that goes the extra mile to care for those in our work force with personal or family issues" (in 18 reviews)

• "Most notably, the culture of Aegis is second to none" (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "Does not pay care managers enough for all the work they do" (in 20 reviews)

• "No cons have been presented at this time" (in 15 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"General Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fantastic company with excellent compensation and benefits. Stunningly beautiful communities providing amazing high quality care to residents; concern for families; building relationships with residents and families. Nursing/ Food Services/ Maintenance crew/ Activities are outstanding. Separate area for Memory Care is full of activity keeping the mind active.

Cons

Located a couple miles from down town.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Maintenance. Director"

Former Employee - Maintenance Director, Senior Living in Kirkland, WA
    Former Employee - Maintenance Director, Senior Living in Kirkland, WA

Pros

Getting calls from family members thanking you for going the extra mile,staying late just take some time to really listen to residents needs was very rewarding .proving to family members that I cared about there loved Ones as if they were my family. Heard more inspirational opinions from family's then I did from executive director.

Cons

Very heavy workload .lots of rooms to turn. Lots of.resident request's. Being in charge of housekeeping. While all this was fine ,the new executive director was disharting to say the least ,I feel bad for staff,all employees. Who have been hurt in one way or another.dawayne. needs to do under cover boss real quick,or private employees servay to get the truthful opinion on how negative the work environment has become.

Advice to Management

Being positive and encourgeing to employees will go so much further then treating them like easily replaceable objects. This was the best happiest most rewarding job I ever had,untell Debra mole started just did not want to have such a negative influence in my daily life .

Aegis Living Response

Apr 26, 2016 – CEO

Please feel free to call me at the home office so I can give this my utmost attention! Thanks Dwayne

2. "Life Enrichment"

Current Employee - Life Enrichment Director in Dana Point, CA
    Current Employee - Life Enrichment Director in Dana Point, CA

Pros

Very happy uplifting work environment. The residents are a joy. This is a real home for them

Cons

Occasionally there are employees who don't have good work ethics. It makes it difficult for every one. Aegis does try to hire only the best!

Advice to Management

The community runs smoothly with our interim GM it takes quite some time for them to find suitable replacement.

Discover more reviews about Aegis Living.