Aegis Living - There is a reson why Aegis was nomonated the best place to wrok by PSBJ - Amazing place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

"There is a reson why Aegis was nomonated the best place to wrok by PSBJ - Amazing place to work."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The best thing about Aegis has to be the people you work with. Great company and everyone works as a team. You feel like you are family - I can't imagine being anywhere else. The CEO even started a charity called Potato Soup to help his employees when they need assistance. It's a very employee first company.

Cons

I have no cons to list. I love it!

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

1. "Working at Aegis"

Current Employee - Executive in Granada Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Executive in Granada Hills, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Terrific company- Sp Proud to say I work at Aegis

Cons

Senior Living has its rewards, but you do have to be able to say "GoodBye" to those passing away. It is a part of the Industry.

Advice to Management

Continue building this wonderful brand.

"Develop Passion for Compassion w/ seniors and their families while orchestrating the leadership of a Senior Community."

Current Employee - Area Executive Director in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Area Executive Director in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you'd rather go to bed tired than going to bed bored, you are looking in the right place. If you want to foster real leadership relationships w/ top quality individuals then you have arrived. If you really believe you have what it takes to grow revenue by loving on and helping hurting families through the ageing process than you've found a good place to research. If you have the "true" skill of juggling lots of balls and spinning many plates all at the same time w/ a smile on your face then you found the right spot. If you have the smarts to streamline expenses w/out cutting customer service and care then we should meet. If you have the GUTS to always do the right thing even when it's inconvenient then you've arrived. If you want to be richly rewarded through truely helping the greatest generation then come join us.

Cons

I wish more doctors and nurses knew and understood more about dementia and what we do.
    The senior living industry is going to sky rocket in the near future as we're seeing more families dealing w/ dementia.

Advice to Management

Thanks for this life changing rewarding opportunity.