Aegis Living - Wonderful company culture | Glassdoor

"Wonderful company culture"

Current Employee - Corporate Support Staff
Current Employee - Corporate Support Staff

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people we serve, and the mission of Aegis, which to is care for your loved one as if they were our own family, makes our jobs so meaningful. The people that work at Aegis are caring, friendly, and supportive of one another.

Cons

There is so much more we want to do to improve our services and just so many hours in a day!

Advice to Management

Protect the culture as it is what makes us the unique company that we are.

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

1. "Not your typical company. Aegis is a Great company; they walk the talk."

Current Employee - Executive Director
    Current Employee - Executive Director

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Exceptional leadership from the CEO and President. Great support from the entire Corporate team in Redmond. Innovative and focused. They embrace entrepreneurial-style leadership at their communities. Decisions can be made locally and regionally with minimal bureaucracy. They welcome and encourage input from those of us who "work in the trenches." In fact, we are rewarded for making contributions. It comes as no surprise they are ranked among Seattle's Top Employers.

Cons

Regarding Aegis, I can't think of any "cons." Regarding the industry of Assisted Living & Memory Care, it can be mentally draining at times.

Advice to Management

Increase Regional training opportunities and the frequency of ED meetings.

2. "Remarkable Opportunity!"

Pros

The support at Corporate is second to none. Leadership provides endless opportunities to become an expert in your field - classroom training, on-the-job training as well as collegues in the field who continually offer their support.
    Aegis is truly the leader in memory care. And the care staff at our community is exceptional. In fact, everyone at our community is exceptional!

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to complete everything that is on our plates! Dependant upon the size of each community, there is at times, a need for additional support personnel.