Aegis Living - This Company really cares about its employees and residents. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

"This Company really cares about its employees and residents."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's very rewarding to work in a place where the company cares about you, and you have an opportunity to make life better for the aging who live in our communities. The company takes its culture very seriously, and it fosters a very positive place to work for employees.

Cons

This industry (assisted living) has very high turnover among employees generally. While Aegis has a much lover rate of employee turnover than its peers, it is still a challenge that the company faces.

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

1. "Promises kept, performance rewarded, employees valued"

Current Employee - Home Office Support Staff in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Home Office Support Staff in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

How many employment situations exist where staff are constantly worried about negativity, gossip and the rumor mill. Aegis not only discourages it, they forbid it. This is a company that really walks the talk. Staff are empowered to be positive agents of change, and are rewarded - and promoted - for excelling at task performance and people skills. Hey, this is hard work, no matter what position you hold. But, you'll never find any job and any company that gives you this much opportunity to make a difference in this world.

Cons

None. That's why I'm still here!

2. "There is a reson why Aegis was nomonated the best place to wrok by PSBJ - Amazing place to work."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The best thing about Aegis has to be the people you work with. Great company and everyone works as a team. You feel like you are family - I can't imagine being anywhere else. The CEO even started a charity called Potato Soup to help his employees when they need assistance. It's a very employee first company.

Cons

I have no cons to list. I love it!