Aegis Living - Develop Passion for Compassion w/ seniors and their families while orchestrating the leadership of a Senior Community. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

"Develop Passion for Compassion w/ seniors and their families while orchestrating the leadership of a Senior Community."

Current Employee - Area Executive Director in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Area Executive Director in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you'd rather go to bed tired than going to bed bored, you are looking in the right place. If you want to foster real leadership relationships w/ top quality individuals then you have arrived. If you really believe you have what it takes to grow revenue by loving on and helping hurting families through the ageing process than you've found a good place to research. If you have the "true" skill of juggling lots of balls and spinning many plates all at the same time w/ a smile on your face then you found the right spot. If you have the smarts to streamline expenses w/out cutting customer service and care then we should meet. If you have the GUTS to always do the right thing even when it's inconvenient then you've arrived. If you want to be richly rewarded through truely helping the greatest generation then come join us.

Cons

I wish more doctors and nurses knew and understood more about dementia and what we do.
The senior living industry is going to sky rocket in the near future as we're seeing more families dealing w/ dementia.

Advice to Management

Thanks for this life changing rewarding opportunity.

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

1. "Very positive experience"

Current Employee - Accounting Department in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Accounting Department in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Comfortable professional environment, coworkers who care and "get it", management flexibility in balancing work and personal life. The company tries to create a positive and fun work experience - they even have a "Fun" committee - a group of employees that plan and conduct interesting events for everyone to participate in and enjoy. So far the best company I worked for.

Cons

One area of improvement I can think about is more solid and comprehensive plan and design of training.

2. "It is the best place to work."

Current Employee - Finance Department in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Finance Department in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love the culture of company. There is always opportunity to grow in this company. There is an open door policy. Dwayne Clark cares about each one of us.

Cons

I like everything about Aegis Living.