Aegis Living - Best of the Best | Glassdoor

"Best of the Best"

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Marketing Director in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked with several major corporations within the hospitality industry. I thought this industry would be very difficult to transition into. Aegis Living ensures each employee has the proper tools to be successful in what they do. Their training program, called on-boarding, is so well thought out on every level! This transition is the best career decision I've ever made. I've found my home, and my life-long career!

Cons

Working with seniors with memory illness is quite difficult in the fact that you watch the disease eventually take over. That can be difficult. What keep me going is knowing that I personally made a difference in one's life by giving them a purpose while maximizing their dignity.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. You have the right recipe! It wouldn't surprise me to see other corporations following your lead.

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

"This is what senior care should be"

Current Employee - Executive Director in Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Executive Director in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Aegis provides a postive work enviroment where staff and residents are allowed to thrive and meet their full potential. We are setting the standard for what senior care should be.

Cons

losing people that you have come to love through the care you provide for them.

Advice to Management

Keep celebrating the lives of our residents. Share the stories of the people that we have here as much as you can with the world. It's not a surprise the people we care for are called the greatest generation.

2. "Walking the Talk"

Current Employee - Vice President of Development in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Vice President of Development in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Every day, in every meeting, Aegis staff and executives make at least one reference to one of our corporate hallmarks, or symbols, that stand for the compassionate service in a residential environment that we strive for. It really is in our DNA.

Cons

Finding the balance between pragmatic business choices and truly providing the best care by the best care managers possible.

Advice to Management

Not that there isn't more than the typical company in the industry already, but reinforcing to the front line staff and managers how important and valued they really are to us all should remain a priority.