Aegis Living - It's an honor and a privilege to be part of an organization that deeply cares about its employees and customers. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

"It's an honor and a privilege to be part of an organization that deeply cares about its employees and customers."

Current Employee - Director of Construction in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Director of Construction in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

During my 23 year career, I have never worked for an organization that values the lives of its employees like Aegis. The work environment is challenging, exciting, collaberative, positive, and feels like family. The team ensembled here is nothing less than stellar, and the leadership is the strongest I have ever been associated with. I truly respect all of my colleagues, not only for their work ethic, but for their passion toward this organization and life itself. And it all starts with Dwayne Clark and the remarkable vision he has for this company.

Cons

The pains that come with a company experiencing major growth, but I would rather call them challenges and opportunities, than cons.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen and trust those team members around you. Keep sharing your vision of success and growth with your employees. We are here because we believe in this company and what it stands for.

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

1. "Great company culture and committment to their people"

Current Employee - General Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Outstanding atmosphere and environment to work in. Aegis lives its mission statement to it's employees every day which is why is has consistently been rated a top company to work for. They are dedicated to the personal growth of all team members as well as professional growth of company.

Cons

Normal growing pains for a repidly expanding company

Advice to Management

Keep the sense of entrepreneurship and ownership that managers have. Continue to manage and lead by results rather then the process.

2. "Integrity, Compassion and Commitment to Celebrating the Joy of Life"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ranked one the best places to work for in Washington. People here have a real connection and it shows in making a difference in every moment with every person they come in contact with. It is so important that we take care of our aging population and Aegis is just that place and the people here are what makes it possible. From the care givers, culinary staff, nurses and management, each person pitches in to ensure residents, families and staff are really taken care of in this rich and rewarding environment.

Cons

Fast paced and changing, not necessarily a bad thing. To work here you must be able to adapt and contribute on many levels.