Aegis Living - Aegis is an amazing place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

"Aegis is an amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Executive Director in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Executive Director in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is an amazing company to work at. Assisted living is a very challenging environment and requires not only business savvy but compassion and dedication. Aegis has it all-from the corporate level right through to the nurses and care managers. Culture and respect are heavily emphasized and everyone feels a commitment to do their best.

Cons

The challenging economic environment puts a lot of pressure on all of us financially. We are trying our best to continually improve our are already excellent care and our communities, while at the same time meeting our financial responsibilities.

Advice to Management

Listen to everyone in and outside corporate. Think creatively. Always keep the interests of the residents, families and employees in mind, and empower them.

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

1. "Nice start"

Current Employee - General Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most comprehensive training experience. A real investment on the part of the company for the benefit of the residents.

Cons

So many wonderful training topics, would enjoy even more time to review and put to use.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on the talents of the employees, it is really good.

2. "It's an honor and a privilege to be part of an organization that deeply cares about its employees and customers."

Current Employee - Director of Construction in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Director of Construction in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

During my 23 year career, I have never worked for an organization that values the lives of its employees like Aegis. The work environment is challenging, exciting, collaberative, positive, and feels like family. The team ensembled here is nothing less than stellar, and the leadership is the strongest I have ever been associated with. I truly respect all of my colleagues, not only for their work ethic, but for their passion toward this organization and life itself. And it all starts with Dwayne Clark and the remarkable vision he has for this company.

Cons

The pains that come with a company experiencing major growth, but I would rather call them challenges and opportunities, than cons.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen and trust those team members around you. Keep sharing your vision of success and growth with your employees. We are here because we believe in this company and what it stands for.