Aegis Living - I was in the Hotel business for over 26 years prior to joining Aegis and wish I had made the move sooner, so fulfilling! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

"I was in the Hotel business for over 26 years prior to joining Aegis and wish I had made the move sooner, so fulfilling!"

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Many companies talk about being employee centric, but this one truly is. I have found the Corporate staff, General Managers, and Care staff to truly be all about people. While I have not been with the company for terribly long I can already see that I made a great decision joining the team. Good benefits, caring staff, wonderful people.

Cons

I love the 401K program and would like to see some type of match even if it is very small.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. Love your People!!!

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

1. "Aegis is an amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Executive Director in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Executive Director in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is an amazing company to work at. Assisted living is a very challenging environment and requires not only business savvy but compassion and dedication. Aegis has it all-from the corporate level right through to the nurses and care managers. Culture and respect are heavily emphasized and everyone feels a commitment to do their best.

Cons

The challenging economic environment puts a lot of pressure on all of us financially. We are trying our best to continually improve our are already excellent care and our communities, while at the same time meeting our financial responsibilities.

Advice to Management

Listen to everyone in and outside corporate. Think creatively. Always keep the interests of the residents, families and employees in mind, and empower them.

2. "Nice start"

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most comprehensive training experience. A real investment on the part of the company for the benefit of the residents.

Cons

So many wonderful training topics, would enjoy even more time to review and put to use.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on the talents of the employees, it is really good.