Aegis Living - Love Going to Work | Glassdoor

"Love Going to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Aegis is made up of a family of co-workers making life better for each other, residents and families. It's a pleasure to go to work every day. The most fulfilling job I have had.

Cons

It's a lot of responsibility to provide the best care and service for seniors which requires having enough employees to give their 100% every day. The most challenging job I have had.

Advice to Management

Do your best to ensure impeccable hiring of community staff and hold leadership accountable.

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

1. "I was in the Hotel business for over 26 years prior to joining Aegis and wish I had made the move sooner, so fulfilling!"

Current Employee - General Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Many companies talk about being employee centric, but this one truly is. I have found the Corporate staff, General Managers, and Care staff to truly be all about people. While I have not been with the company for terribly long I can already see that I made a great decision joining the team. Good benefits, caring staff, wonderful people.

Cons

I love the 401K program and would like to see some type of match even if it is very small.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. Love your People!!!

2. "Aegis is an amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Executive Director in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Executive Director in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is an amazing company to work at. Assisted living is a very challenging environment and requires not only business savvy but compassion and dedication. Aegis has it all-from the corporate level right through to the nurses and care managers. Culture and respect are heavily emphasized and everyone feels a commitment to do their best.

Cons

The challenging economic environment puts a lot of pressure on all of us financially. We are trying our best to continually improve our are already excellent care and our communities, while at the same time meeting our financial responsibilities.

Advice to Management

Listen to everyone in and outside corporate. Think creatively. Always keep the interests of the residents, families and employees in mind, and empower them.