Aegis Living - Great Job | Glassdoor

"Great Job"

Current Employee - Executive Director in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Executive Director in Kirkland, WA

Pros

Aegis provides a great opportunity to grow with the company while helping others in need. I have worked for Aegis for over 5 years now, and don't see myself anywhere else.

Cons

Working with frail elderly can take a toll on anyone. Death is a part of this job, and it is very difficult getting to know some incredible people only to see them become more frail and pass away.

Advice to Management

I think it would be a great advantage to the staff to have more training on how to deal with the passing of our residents.

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

1. "Aegis Living, one of the best places to work."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Pros

The company puts employees first realizing that if the employees are happy and well taken care of they will take care of our customers successfully.

Cons

We are a small management team so we are all expected to wear many hats. This can be a positive and a negative.

Advice to Management

Keep the communication lines open to the entire company and ensure that positions are filled quickly and successfully.

2. "Nicest People EVER.. starting with the CEO"

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Love the kind of people that this industry attracts because they are considerate of others, caring and respectful. But at Aegis even more so. We do a stand up everyday and it really connects us. The CEO Dwayne speaks from the heart and shows his passion in all he does.

Cons

Not enough college students are looking at the future of senior housing and the opportunities. I think Aegis is one of the few companies trying to get the word out to students.

Aegis Living Response

May 17, 2017 – Aegis Living

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience over your 3 years at Aegis Living. It is the people we employ, led by Dwayne Clark, that make Aegis Living's unique culture. We ... More