Aegis Living - Excellence in assisted-living care that also translates to excellent employees. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

"Excellence in assisted-living care that also translates to excellent employees."

Current Contractor - Public Relations Director in Redmond, WA
Current Contractor - Public Relations Director in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

When I first began, the people here welcomed me with a special sign on my office window and immediately I felt like I was part of the team! It's a true family here and the people are absolutely wonderful!

Cons

It's a challenging industry but by working hard and generating results, what a rewarding experience.

Advice to Management

One of the best things about management and I encourage them to continue it, are the "stand-up" meetings on Mondays where we go through the CEO's positive messages and personal responsibilities etc. Excellent motivator to begin the week!

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

"Doesn't feel like "WORK""

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you share a passion for Seniors and want to help by working in a loving environment, Aegis Living is the right company for you. It does take a lot of emotional and physical work, but worth it when someone calls you their adopted grandchild or simply show appreciation and gratitude. The company is growing, and they are open to suggestions and ways to make things better for employees, residents and family members.

Cons

The only thing I would say is limited opportunities to grow and advance in your position. Since we are growing, I hope to see more opportunity for growth in the future.

"A rewarding experience!"

Current Employee - Life Enrichment Director in Aptos, CA
    Current Employee - Life Enrichment Director in Aptos, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is considerable flexibility in terms of your own creative approach on the job. I have been fortunate to be able experiment with various activities for my residents to improve the quality of their experience. This is something that is really important to me. In terms of promotions, the general manager appreciates talent and is keen to promote the right people if they show dedications and resolve.

Cons

The cons come a little in conflict with the pros, they don't necessarily have to, but in this case they do. I think at the local level our company would benefit from more clearly defined structure. This could improve the integrity of our teams to function especially under high stress situations.

Advice to Management

The company values are the core of our organization and what really sets us apart. If we can strengthen those core values through a little more structure, flexibility in our approach, and resolve then the sky is the limit for our team.