Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great people with great energy.

Jun 1, 2021 - Marketing in Redmond, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoyed my time there. Everyone there were really nice. Workload was reasonable with decent work life balance.

Cons

Hoped for more intern benefits

Be the first to find this review helpful

Aegis Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working at Aegis Living.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work employees are super nice and always willing to help you out.

Jun 25, 2021 - Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

Teamwork, Benefits available if you want

Cons

None I am aware of at our community.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Aegis Living

We appreciate you sharing your experience working at Aegis Living. Thank you for all you do for your residents, families and co-workers.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Bougie management, McDonald's facility

Jun 14, 2021 - Care Manager/CNA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management won't bother you, since they are busy planning their vacations and additions to their homes.

Cons

It costs a resident between 15 and 18 thousand dollars a month to live here, and that doesn't include specific care items which are billed whether they are provided or not. They get incorrect meals and have to wait up to 20 minutes to have their buttons answered. They don't get the 24 hours nursing even though they pay for it, and they don't get adequate hygiene because the staff is stretched so thin. Since I've been here, for each two resident that moves in, one or two leave because their needs aren't being met. The levels of neglect due to understaffing are ridiculous. It's really not the care staff fault, everybody is running around all day trying to take care of the residents but there are not enough caregivers. The residents are very understanding but they shouldn't have to be, especially since they pay over 150,000 a year to live here. The previous review was right, we don't want any more "conversations" with management, we want you to do better for the residents and employees. No more insulting raises of less than 50 cents, especially in a pandemic year. Stop taking staff out of community to open new buildings while your current buildings go downhill.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Aegis Living

I appreciate you sharing your feedback working at Aegis Living. There are comments that you include that are being addressed and others that may be misinformation or miscommunication. I would like to speak with you to make sure that you do have accurate information, specifically regarding the cost to our residents and the level and quality of care provided. There is no higher priority at Aegis Living than the care our employees provide for our residents. There is no one here that would allow for a lack of care or neglect of any resident. Communication and understanding is how we continue to improve and offer the best care for our residents, and place of employment for our staff. That is why I would like to request that we do speak if you are open to that. Please reach out at your convenience. Thank you, Tony Pisa SVP Operations 425-435-0652

Discover more reviews about Aegis Living.