Aegis Living - It is both dynamic and demanding. A company with a heart & very high expectations. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

"It is both dynamic and demanding. A company with a heart & very high expectations."

Current Employee - Executive Director in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Executive Director in Redmond, WA

Pros

Access to senior executives. In expansion & growth mode. Always pushing the envelope and challenging everyone to excel.

Cons

Internally competitive with some politics. Need to be a workaholic. Difficult to get work/personal life balance here. Once you succeed, the company asks for more.

Advice to Management

Invest more resources in effective training. Need systems that allow flexibility. Help key employees and managers achieve balance.

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

"Great Job"

Current Employee - Executive Director in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Executive Director in Kirkland, WA

Pros

Aegis provides a great opportunity to grow with the company while helping others in need. I have worked for Aegis for over 5 years now, and don't see myself anywhere else.

Cons

Working with frail elderly can take a toll on anyone. Death is a part of this job, and it is very difficult getting to know some incredible people only to see them become more frail and pass away.

Advice to Management

I think it would be a great advantage to the staff to have more training on how to deal with the passing of our residents.

2. "Aegis Living, one of the best places to work."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Pros

The company puts employees first realizing that if the employees are happy and well taken care of they will take care of our customers successfully.

Cons

We are a small management team so we are all expected to wear many hats. This can be a positive and a negative.

Advice to Management

Keep the communication lines open to the entire company and ensure that positions are filled quickly and successfully.