Aegis Living - Quality and Caring at the Corporate Office matches the mission of the Communities | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

"Quality and Caring at the Corporate Office matches the mission of the Communities"

Current Employee - Consultant in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Consultant in Redmond, WA

Pros

Even though I was a new and "temporary" employee I was welcomed as a part of the team, encouraged and invited to participate in all company-wide events and generally made to feel like I was as important to the overall mission of the company as the CEO or SVP.

Cons

The flip side of such unequivocal inclusion is needing to quickly master the core values and mission message(s) of the company to the outside world.

Advice to Management

Continue to include, encourage, and share individual successes as successes for everyone.

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

"Working at Aegis Living has brought new purpose and meaning to my life."

Current Employee - Assistant Executive Director in Aptos, CA
    Current Employee - Assistant Executive Director in Aptos, CA

Pros

I joined Aegis of Aptos 11 years ago and I can't say enough about how much I am enjoying working for Aegis. I have a big family now with co-workers, residents and families, that complete the meaning of having a good life. Aegis employees have the opportunity to make a real difference in the world.
    I started working at Aegis as a caregiver, and my devotion, enthusiasm, responsibility and knowledge were recognized all the time. Now as a manager I understand how important is to recognize and reward a job well done and to understand each individual's needs and strengths.
    Nothing can be compared with the pleasure of working in the right place, feeling happy to come to work, knowing that your effort will always be recognized and at the end of your day, you go home knowing that you made a difference in someone's life.
    Visitors and vendors tell us that when they walk in the building, they can feel the warm and sense of family immediately.

Cons

If you are not commited to provide the best of you for your residents, families and co-workers, this is not the right place for you.

"A great atmosphere and community for those who wish to enhance their skills in customer service."

Current Employee - Concierge in Aptos, CA
    Current Employee - Concierge in Aptos, CA

Pros

Wonderful and enjoyable residents, good collaboration with all employees, and a fun environment in which one can enjoy their job.

Cons

Working with certain elderly people can be challenging because of the constant attention directed towards them instead of work.