Aegis Living - Aegis | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "This is an employee first company that goes the extra mile to care for those in our work force with personal or family issues" (in 18 reviews)

• "Most notably, the culture of Aegis is second to none" (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "Does not pay care managers enough for all the work they do" (in 20 reviews)

• "No cons have been presented at this time" (in 15 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Aegis"

Current Employee - Health Services Director in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Health Services Director in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been a Registered Nurse for over 30 years and have worked for a number of large and small organizations. I can say, hands down, Aegis is the best company I have ever had the privilege to work for. The caliber of staff is exemplary and their enthusiasm to always do the right thing for our residents runs deep. Teamwork and compassion for one another is everywhere. There is consistent support for innovative, resident-centered developments that build loving experiences for our residents, all staff and other customers. We deliver great care to clinically complex seniors, actively living their best lives in a beautiful, home-like setting. I am challenged as a nurse to keep our residents as well as possible for as long as possible and I find this work deeply gratifying.

Cons

Not really a con, because the self-imposed pressure to perform at my very best is a choice. High standards seem to be the norm here. I am working very hard to bring my very best version of myself to the team, because everyone else is, too.

Advice to Management

Continue to highly value the direct care-givers and nurses - they are the critical link to our residents' great care.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"" AEGIS IS FAMILY ""

Current Employee - Health Services Director in Oceanside, CA
    Current Employee - Health Services Director in Oceanside, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Aegis Living " Walks the Talk" - I have been working for Aegis Living full time for 2 1/2 years. Aegis enjoys celebrating each residents lives. We are encouraged and in turn encourage all of our staff to treat the residents as if they were own family members.

Cons

I have no cons I can think of.

Advice to Management

I suggest having a pay scale based off of experience. I believe new hires that have had previous experience in healthcare, should be offered a little more money ( even 50 cents) more than an individual entering the health field with no experience .

2. "Aegis Review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone works as Team Players and are very Friendly here. Always smiling and willing to help in any assisting with the front desk.........Since Im new............:)

Cons

Don't have anything negative to say

Discover more reviews about Aegis Living.