Aegis Treatment Centers - Counselor & Caseload Manager | Glassdoor
  1. "Counselor & Caseload Manager"

Current Employee - Caseload Manager/Counselor in Atascadero, CA

I have been working at Aegis Treatment Centers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is such a rewarding field and Aegis is a great company! You are not only providing counseling and watching the patients progress, but you are literally saving their lives as a treatment team. Management is supportive and great to work for, corporate office is ran well, policies are fair and in place for a reason, the team is cohesive, they work from a multidisciplinary perspective, the doctor is one of the coolest docs you will ever have the pleasure of working with, and the experience all around has been amazing.

Cons

It’s a fast pace environment, which is nice if you thrive in that setting. Not for those who like to be bored at work.

Aegis Treatment Centers2019-04-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Aegis is a great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Clinic Manager in Atascadero, CA

I have been working at Aegis Treatment Centers full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The wonderful thing about Aegis is the ability to move up in the company. I started as a Counselor/Caseload Manager and within a year I was promoted to the Assistant Clinic Manager Position. The following year I advanced to Clinic Manager and I love my job. I feel rewarded on a daily basis, as we are truly making an impact in our patients' lives. If you are caring, patient and have a passion for helping people, you should apply! I had no idea when I started that I was going to love working in the field of addiction this much. I enjoy it so much that since become licensed, I have chosen to stay with the company rather than starting up my own private practice.

Cons

You need to be good at multitasking and remembering your to-do list to succeed at Aegis. There is always a lot going on and the patients' rely on you.

Aegis Treatment Centers2019-04-19
  2. "Great patients/clients, great experience."

Former Employee - Case Manager/Counselor in Lodi, CA

I worked at Aegis Treatment Centers full-time for more than a year

Pros

You are on the front line of the battle with opiate addiction/dependence. Great experience for beginning counselors as well as experienced. Ongoing training and education, supportive supervisors and co-workers.

Cons

Can be emotionally challenging at times. Always a rush at the end of the month to complete billable tasks. Pay is low considering what you have to go through to become a counselor.

Aegis Treatment Centers2020-01-27

Discover more reviews about Aegis Treatment Centers.