Aegis Treatment Centers - Aegis is a great company to work for! | Glassdoor
  1. "Aegis is a great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Clinic Manager in Atascadero, CA

I have been working at Aegis Treatment Centers full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The wonderful thing about Aegis is the ability to move up in the company. I started as a Counselor/Caseload Manager and within a year I was promoted to the Assistant Clinic Manager Position. The following year I advanced to Clinic Manager and I love my job. I feel rewarded on a daily basis, as we are truly making an impact in our patients' lives. If you are caring, patient and have a passion for helping people, you should apply! I had no idea when I started that I was going to love working in the field of addiction this much. I enjoy it so much that since become licensed, I have chosen to stay with the company rather than starting up my own private practice.

Cons

You need to be good at multitasking and remembering your to-do list to succeed at Aegis. There is always a lot going on and the patients' rely on you.

Advice to Management

The corporate directors are supportive and available to me at all times.

Aegis Treatment Centers2019-04-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Counselor & Caseload Manager"

Current Employee - Caseload Manager/Counselor in Atascadero, CA

I have been working at Aegis Treatment Centers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is such a rewarding field and Aegis is a great company! You are not only providing counseling and watching the patients progress, but you are literally saving their lives as a treatment team. Management is supportive and great to work for, corporate office is ran well, policies are fair and in place for a reason, the team is cohesive, they work from a multidisciplinary perspective, the doctor is one of the coolest docs you will ever have the pleasure of working with, and the experience all around has been amazing.

Cons

It’s a fast pace environment, which is nice if you thrive in that setting. Not for those who like to be bored at work.

Advice to Management

The Atascadero management team works very well together and is super supportive of us. They like feedback and are always striving to improve the flow of things for both employees and patients. Great office to work for!

Aegis Treatment Centers2019-04-10
  2. "Review"

Former Employee - Case Manager in Merced, CA

I worked at Aegis Treatment Centers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hours were good but too early

Cons

Clinic closed too early for patients with jobs

Aegis Treatment Centers2019-11-26

Discover more reviews about Aegis Treatment Centers.