Aequor Technologies - Working fine | Glassdoor

"Working fine"

Current Employee - IT Specialist in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Aequor Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Strongly ethical, open but professional culture with strong leadership. Management is encouraging of taking risks and generally transparent about the machinations of the organization both domestically and abroad.

Cons

I would struggle to think of any serious downsides to working at Aequor Technologies other than some probably pretty unavoidable silos between the departments as whole, a natural situation for an organization of its size and scope.

Advice to Management

I don't have any advice to management.

Aequor Technologies2017-12-12

Other Employee Reviews

""Human Resources Manager""

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Aequor Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Aequor technologies are 100% employee-owned! The ownership culture, coupled with IT Landes' open-book management style, provides autonomy and knowledge that most companies lack. They are forward thinking and fast growing which provides many opportunities for growth for those seeking a career and not just a job.

Cons

Pace of growth leaves their infrastructure a bit thin.

Advice to Management

Continue to strive for excellence! Never tire of creating a culture that is employee-centric and encourages ownership!

Aequor Technologies2017-05-25
  2. "DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY"

Former Contractor - Consultant in Tampa, FL

I worked at Aequor Technologies for less than a year

Pros

NOE. ABSOLUTELY NONE. They do not even honor their commitment to pay. They just do not answer phones nor e-mail. Total sham of a company.

Cons

They lie and do not support their contractors. They do not tell the truth nor offer any support if a contractor has an issue. This is the worst company in 25 years in IT I have EVER worked for and warn others. You will be VERY disappointed.

Advice to Management

Get in involved downstream. I can bet upper level management has no idea what is happening in the filed because mgrs. are hiding incidents that will soon turn in to large law suits.

Aequor Technologies2019-07-31

Discover more reviews about Aequor Technologies.