Aerosoles - My experience at Aerosoles is something I like to describe "bittersweet". | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aerosoles

"My experience at Aerosoles is something I like to describe "bittersweet"."

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Elizabeth, NJ
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Elizabeth, NJ

I worked at Aerosoles part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The discount is 50% off retail price for the shoes, there is a high chance that you could be able to be promoted depending on your sales, experience and length of being employed.

Cons

The pay is minimum wage, selling shoes feels like a competition against your coworkers, depending on your sales dictates how many hours you get the following week, management, only receive one break for 30 minutes after working for 5 hours, 10 minute break if you work for 4 hours.

Advice to Management

Please train new hires and teach them the strategy to sell shoes to your expectations. Also, pay the associates more.

Other Employee Reviews for Aerosoles

1. "The company is always changing managers and they have a lot of turnovers because of poor leadership characteristics."

Current Employee - Key Holder in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Key Holder in New York, NY

I have been working at Aerosoles part-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is a fun place to work at. Offers 50 percent off on all product. There shoes are very comfortable and people love them so it makes the selling very easy.

Cons

They ask for a lot from their employees but they have low wages and they don't have benefits for part times, only store managers and first assistant get benefit. There is no commission for sales.

"For high school students"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Elmhurst, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Elmhurst, NY

I have been working at Aerosoles part-time

Pros

Only pro is great employee discount!

Cons

The pay is very low. It is a must to bring four shoes to every customer or you get written up even if they asked you for just one shoe to try on. They push you to sell shoes from their focus styles the corporate management choose each week, but no reward or no commission. Its so much competition because in order to have hours you have to have a high average of sales. If it is slow they cut people hours.They don't like when you want to take a break to eat, like that's not even legal! This job is for high school students who don't truly understand their rights and when your being taken advantage of. Workers are Aerosoles slaves to make owner rich.

In summary: Horrible Company!

Advice to Management

Stop with the four pair presentation, it waste times and often get customers annoyed. We need Higher Pay!