Aerotek - Watch out! We're coming fast! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

"Watch out! We're coming fast!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Account Manager in Oklahoma City, OK

Pros

Aerotek is a thriving organization that has not come close to reaching it's potential. An aggressive sales mentality and the dedication and focus for excellence among our employees makes us who we are as a company. Our ability to quickly adapt to the needs of our clients via a strong internal network that knows no bounds is very unique in this size of an organization. It's a true family atmosphere!

Cons

I can not say that there is really a downside to working for Aerotek but you better bring your "A" game and keep focused on the goals!

Advice to Management

Continue to push to be the number one staffing company on the planet. Keep everyone on there toes and hold onto the entrepenurial spirit within organization under the "big umbrella"!

Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek

1. "I LOVE WORKING FOR AEROTEK!! You would too!"

Current Employee - Customer Support in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Customer Support in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

The sense of team and family in the field offices. The willingness of the DBO to always assist others as much as possible.

Cons

On the administrative side of the house there is very little room for advancement.

Advice to Management

Create more opporunities for you Support Staff, and consider a better benefit package (medical) for internal employees.

"Aerotek Review"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

to gain entry level recruiting experience

Cons

corporate culture; salary/commission structure..this may help reduce the high turnover in the company

Advice to Management

Change the culture; Many feel left out because of their fraternity like culture; Treating recruiters like pledges rather than professional human beings