Aerotek - Very professional | Glassdoor

"Very professional"

Current Employee - Avionics Technician in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Avionics Technician in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Aerotek full-time

Pros

I've seen lots of negative reviews about Aerotek, but have not gone though anything that would make me review them in a negative manner. My recruiter always got back to me in a timely manner. They contacted me after seeing my resume on a site and found me the job I'm working at now. It was handled in a very professional manner.

Cons

Health Care options seem a bit ridiculous if you have a family, but that's to be expected, I would think. I'm just out of the Military, so it's to be expected that anything other than Tricare's coverage would be ridiculous to me.

Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek

1. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment, the people make you want to come to work everyday. The opportunity for personal/professional development is exponential.

Cons

Compliance will bog you down to a point that you struggle with your main job duties. Corporate does not know how to handle this rapidly growing company.

Advice to Management

Keep the main thing the main thing.

"Unprofessionals taking advantage of college grads"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Seems like a great first job out of college.

Cons

Easily work 12 hour days consistently. KPI's (Key performance indicators) are set too high causing all employees to work very late. Even when numbers are met, most stay around for 'face-time'. Very political and 'high school' esque environment. Your entrance into the company is as a recruiter and you report to an Account Manager. Not all AM's should be allowed to be someone's supervisor and boss as these AM's tend to make the recruiters do half of their job duties.

Advice to Management

I would not recommend this company to any entry level grad. Especially in Atlanta. Entry level candidates should have a work-life balance and not feel anxiety at work due to politics.