Aerotek - Ok | Glassdoor

"Ok"

Pros

You draw a paycheck. They give you a bonus at 3&9 months. You get the training you need for the field you are wanting to get hired into.

Cons

You can never get in touch with Aerotek when you have a problem or concern. They offer benefits, but they are expensive compared to what you make hourly. You have to work a minimum of 6 months before you can get hired on by company your working at and any holidays count against that 6 months.

Advice to Management

Have your reps answer phones or return calls when you leave a message. Shorten transition time or not count time off against the employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek

"Worst job ever"

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Aerotek full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Recruiter Role and Account Manager roles sets a great foundation for learning B2B and how to not take crap from you managers or peers (teaches you to push back). Teaches you to organize and manage your time more wisely.

Cons

They have a company culture that mimics a fraternity/sorority and "in or out" clique groups. Company structure is AWFUL...so unorganized!! Account managers act like they're gods and recruiters are just their worker bees (My team felt like recruiters are just slaves and Account Managers are the slave master. Account managers treated recruiters like they were property) I have no respect for the company and its sales scheming ways. I was only there for 1.5 years and we had about 80% turnover and once you leave, everyone talks so much crap about you (i witnessed this happen to numerous employees that exited the company). When I started with the company, there were 60 employees at my branch, and after I finished my two weeks notice, there were 15 recruiters total at my branch. If an Aerotek Internal recruiter contacts you, RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I am dead serious.

Advice to Management

Get over yourselves.

2. "communication problems with their contractors"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Aerotek as a contractor

Pros

quick hiring process, ok pay

Cons

the need a better selection process

Advice to Management

n/a