Aerotek - Aerotek placed me into a contract job where I could use my past skills and experience as a bridge to my next permanent e | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

"Aerotek placed me into a contract job where I could use my past skills and experience as a bridge to my next permanent e"

Current Employee - Technical Process Documentation in Sarasota, FL
Current Employee - Technical Process Documentation in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Aerotek is the largest short term contract provider in the United States. Their job search website allows you to look at all positions which are currently avaiable. They are well organized and responsive in answering all your questions.

Cons

The health benefits offerings are only available to you as you are employed with Aerotek. If you have finished your contract and you are unable to seamlessly transfer into a new contract you need to signup for Cobra which is an additional cost.

Advice to Management

In todays economic climate it has become necessary to become flexible in locating employment and shopping for the necessary health benefits. It would be of great benefit to your employees if there was a longer range plan of benefits based on the accumulated hours you have worked for Aerotek.

Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek

1. "Great Work Enviroment"

Former Employee - Business Operations Associate in Hanover, MD
    Former Employee - Business Operations Associate in Hanover, MD

I worked at Aerotek full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with. Great starting opportunity for recent graduates. A lot of quality training and development.

Great work-life balance. A lot of team builiding activities as well as company-wide functions.

Cons

Compensation was not all that great. Work can start to get repetitive after a while.

Advice to Management

Adapt to different employees work styles. Everybody works differently.

2. "Gained good experience in a competitive corporate environment"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Piscataway, NJ
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Piscataway, NJ

I worked at Aerotek full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Team support and training for professional development. Goal oriented company culture and team building. Opportunity to gain professional and life skills.

Cons

The commission structure for recruiters makes it difficult to make money because it favors the account managers. Also recruiters are assigned an account managers and industry and never change so they are forced to work on the same sales persons business's over and over regardless of how profitable the positions are or how easy they are to fill.

Advice to Management

Treat the recruiters the most respect because they are the root of your business