Aerotek - Excellent contract position while working at a pharmaceutical company. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

"Excellent contract position while working at a pharmaceutical company."

Former Contractor - Maintenance Planner in Eden Prairie, MN
Former Contractor - Maintenance Planner in Eden Prairie, MN

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They stay in contact and actively work to find new positions once your current contract ends. They work hard to make sure your contract experience is enjoyable.

Cons

In this economy it is tough to find good paying contract positions when you possess rare skills and education.

Advice to Management

Need to work with employers to ensure that they hold up their end of the bargain when posting jobs. I've experienced that some employers remove job postings before they are filled.

Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek

1. "great ppl to work with"

Current Employee - Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good ppl and very communicative..

Cons

dont like the time card system

Advice to Management

nothing tht i can think of

2. "Aerotek placed me into a contract job where I could use my past skills and experience as a bridge to my next permanent e"

Current Employee - Technical Process Documentation in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Process Documentation in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Aerotek is the largest short term contract provider in the United States. Their job search website allows you to look at all positions which are currently avaiable. They are well organized and responsive in answering all your questions.

Cons

The health benefits offerings are only available to you as you are employed with Aerotek. If you have finished your contract and you are unable to seamlessly transfer into a new contract you need to signup for Cobra which is an additional cost.

Advice to Management

In todays economic climate it has become necessary to become flexible in locating employment and shopping for the necessary health benefits. It would be of great benefit to your employees if there was a longer range plan of benefits based on the accumulated hours you have worked for Aerotek.