Aerotek - If you've got lots of hours in a day, perseverance, and want financial stability, it's a good place to be. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

"If you've got lots of hours in a day, perseverance, and want financial stability, it's a good place to be."

Former Employee - Account Manager
Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Aerotek full-time

Pros

Great colleagues with the driven and TypeA personalities. Strong incentive programs for top performers. Read: if you're not a top performer and have no desire to be, this is not the place for you.

Cons

Lots and lots of top-down driven activities. Lack of transparency.

Advice to Management

Find people who should be to be managers. Figure out someway that top performers don't have to manage and can just drive business. Some people should just not manage (and to be honest, they probably don't want to.) Some people are great managers, then figure out a way to incentivize those people too. "People fit perfectly" should be a goal inside the org, not just for our customers. That is what is going to make the culture that you want and need as well as growth and profits.

Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek

1. "Aerotek is great if you're starting out in IT"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor

Pros

They can find you a job in IT. I needed a job and they got me into a job that led to a fulltime oppportunity elsewhere. I was told that there was opportunity to move into a fulltime role with the company i was employed with, but they didn't tell me that there were other people that I would be competing against

Cons

They lack people skills. They need to realize that whatever they say, will come back around. SO, they definitely will talk about you behind your back and most of the time, it will come back to you.

"Horrible Recruiters and Recruiting management"

Former Employee - Aircraft Technician in Hayward, CA
    Former Employee - Aircraft Technician in Hayward, CA

I worked at Aerotek full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Its employment! Usually Job placement is in a convenient location.

Cons

Recruiters are great when they are trying to get you in to a contract but if you ever have a problem, Phone calls/ E-mails go unanswered & no return calls. Very Disgusted with Alameda, CA office. Making it a point to let anyone I come across in the Aviation to let them know of my experience and my opinion.

Advice to Management

The Alameda, CA Aviation recruiters/Managers need more experience in Aviation & customer(Placed Employee) service!!! Very Disgusted with that office. Making it a point to let anyone I come across in the Aviation to let them know of my experience and my opinion.