Aerotek - My experience has been extremely rewarding | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

"My experience has been extremely rewarding"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The best reasons to work for Aerotek is to be challenged, rewarded, and developed as a business person. The amount of training and development you get would be hard to be matched by another organization. I also enjoy the fact that outside of my business development job I get the opportunity to help develop and promote the team around me. I also enjoy the fact that I get to work with my clients and help develop a plan to help them achieve their business goals.

Cons

In working at Aerotek you have to have perseverance and the ability to see the big picture. Too often people will get focused on the instant gratification without truly understanding how to build and evolve a plan to be successful for many years to come. In the staffing world we are dealing with people and sometimes that doesn't work out the way we all would like, but the ones that can persevere through these adverse times will end up being successful at Aerotek.

Advice to Management

Upper management continues to evolve and evaluate our ever changing business needs; this will be imperative as we continue to grow. They have done a great job setting up our organization as the "best" staffing company and I have faith they will continue to setup us up to win!

Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek

1. "Aerotek Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time

Pros

Working for Aerotek is a great career opportunity. Aerotek really tries to find the right people for the right careers, whether that be internally or with people we are working with. We always try to find the perfect fit and that's what they look for when hiring internally. When you work for Aerotek there are great opportunities to advance and grow into a career. Great group of people and career potential!

Cons

Know that you are going to work long hours if you need too. If you don't get your work done you will work till it gets done, but you will get paid in the end.

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job of creating career opportunities and new roles for individuals to grow into.

2. "Bring on the loggies"

Former Contractor - Operations Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Contractor - Operations Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay and hiring process.

Cons

Not enough logistics positions offered or sought by the company.