Aerotek - A look from perspective of an internal employee. I have worked here for 3 years and look to work for another 30! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

"A look from perspective of an internal employee. I have worked here for 3 years and look to work for another 30!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent work environment. Availalbe resources at all times. Training is well structured and efficient. Aerotek gives you the tools to make yourself successful. The organization is great in offering everyone career advancement opportunities. New roles are created annually, and individuals are able to create their own path. Relocating is almost always an option, which I have seen many take advantage of. The culture is excellent. Working with the people I get to work with every day makes it that much better.

Cons

The only reason people do not succeed here at Aerotek is if they do not take the initiatve to ensure their success.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek

1. "Large company with many opportunities for growth"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a great company to come in with little or no business experience that will teach you how to be a strong businessperson. It's a great, energetic, exciting atmosphere that rewards hard work.

Cons

A common struggle is learning a new industry that a new recruiter may or may not have a background in. It is very fast paced and time management can be a common struggle as well.

2. "Aerotek Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time

Pros

Working for Aerotek is a great career opportunity. Aerotek really tries to find the right people for the right careers, whether that be internally or with people we are working with. We always try to find the perfect fit and that's what they look for when hiring internally. When you work for Aerotek there are great opportunities to advance and grow into a career. Great group of people and career potential!

Cons

Know that you are going to work long hours if you need too. If you don't get your work done you will work till it gets done, but you will get paid in the end.

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job of creating career opportunities and new roles for individuals to grow into.