Aerotek - Great job agency | Glassdoor

"Great job agency"

Former Contractor - Contractor in Richmond, IN
Former Contractor - Contractor in Richmond, IN

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Very organized and professional agency. They have everything covered from direct pay to health coverage and they do an excellent job at placing candidates in positions that suits their skill sets best.

Cons

I can't think of any cons at this point.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek

1. "good"

Current Contractor - Research Scientist in Waltham, MA
    Current Contractor - Research Scientist in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Aerotek as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

communicative recruiters, will follow up on requests and help u secure a position as soon as they can.

Cons

lack on compensation,

do not compensate much with hourly rate or give u any kind of bonus unlike a few groups, do not work with big pharma companies

2. "Aerotek PIMP Agency"

Former Contractor - Electronics Test Technician in Baltimore, MD
    Former Contractor - Electronics Test Technician in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

There were no pros working under this agency. this is the worse agency I ever worked for!!

Cons

the recruiters are incompetent and should not be screening engineers, when they know nothing enough about the position.

Advice to Management

If Areotek wants to dominate the job market, at least what they could do is not screen engineers for the higher level positions. It is imply not fair when an engineer says, He or She is qualified and wants to be submitted. It was very obvious that the recruiter didn't know the position when determining that the candidate was not qualified. This recruiter couldn't answer any questions and even mispronounced the instruments and concepts. I had been an Engineer for over 42 years, and over 71/2 years in exactly the position I had applied for. I was shocked to find that I was not even submitted. I had also previously accepted a very low level position, which suppose to have been a year contract but ended less than 1.5 months. at the end of the year, just to complete the back log out at the end of the year. Aerotek only showed indifference and didn't care at all. I couldn't even get in touch with anyone and my original recruiter had quit!!