- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Great place to workSep 23, 2022 - Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- room for advancement - large opportunity to increase pay - inclusive environment, surrounded by hard workers
- can be long hours at times
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 28, 2022 - RecruiterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company culture overall. Lots of room for growth and movement.
Timeline of getting to the next step.
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Oct 30, 2015 - Account Manager in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people, great training, great entry level opportunity to get into recruiting and sales. If you are successful you will make more here than about anywhere else. Performing Recruiters are making $55k-$75k. Great Recruiters are making $100k+. Every large office has salespeople making $200k-$400k. Culture is 100% committed and generally cool type-A's you would want to have a beer with. The skills, drive, and sense of urgency you learn at Aerotek serve you well anywhere you may go later.
If you are just looking for a low-commitment 8-5 job while posting on social media about where you are partying that night...you will not like Aerotek. Success requires an all in approach both in work ethic and active support of the culture. That is not for everyone. There are Political Science grads 3 years out of college making $200k+, but there is a price to be paid. All the tough work comes first. If you are not up for the level of work and commitment, Aerotek is not for you. If you are, none of this is really a "con" As far a real cons go, the benefits are only OK, and finding work/life balance is pretty difficult.