Afdent - Largest solely owned one building practice in the United States | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Afdent

"Largest solely owned one building practice in the United States"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Mishawaka, IN
Current Employee - Business Manager in Mishawaka, IN

I have been working at Afdent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Comradery amongst the employees, highly educated staff, complete focus on the patients well being, and finance plans that almost any patient can qualify for without gouging them.

Cons

More locations are needed to spread the quality of care Afdent brings to denistry.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and open more locations!!!

Afdent Response

Apr 23, 2015 – Communications

Thank you for the great review and for being a part of the Afdent Dental Family!

Other Employee Reviews for Afdent

1. "not good."

Current Employee - Dental Assistant in Fort Wayne, IN
    Current Employee - Dental Assistant in Fort Wayne, IN

Pros

The pay. You don't get sent home when work is slow.

Cons

The reviews are never on time.

Advice to Management

Needs work on communication.

Afdent Response

Apr 24, 2015 – HR Manager

We do not administer traditional annual reviews. Instead, we work with our group leaders and doctors to make training and feedback an ongoing process throughout the year, so employees always know how... More

2. "Afdent - Fort Wayne"

I have been working at Afdent full-time

Pros

Pay, benefits, gym, free yoga, and job security. Coworkers work very well as a team and the work we do is very satisfying. I love being busy and constantly learning. I feel like I'm always growing and learning something new here. We also have great doctors who are very supportive. We work hard, but we have fun, help each other out, and our patients leave happy.

Cons

It's a big office and seems like it's constantly growing, so it can be hard to get to know every single person, especially if they aren't on your floor. The office get togethers and team health challenges during the summer help though.

Advice to Management

I know not everyone feels this way, but I would like to have more full staff meetings to talk about changes. Even though there are things going on that don't involve me, like implants, it's nice to know how things are changing and what we're doing in each department. You never know when a family member or friend might ask about a price or a service that we provide that's outside our individual department.